March 29, 2009

Fr. Andre are you there?



We have a family friend in the Philippines who has a friend in Mauritius. Apparently he gave me a  letter and gift to bring it to him when I reach this island. But then he forgot to add the complete address of the church that he is staying and the cell number written was no longer in use. The gift has been sitting in the dining table for months now. It has been a while and I thought, I mihgt have chance by going to one of the churches here and ask for him 

So I went to this church which was closest from Flic en Flac. The time was around 1pm and there was no one in the Church except for some teen agers practicing their band.



The church was nice and small. Probably 100 people can fit in it. It has been a while since I got into a church. I rather like the atmosphere of the church when there are less people. As I looked around, the masses seems to be in French as the announcement boards are in French or proabably Creol. 

So there it was, I was not able to ask any person who would probably know the existance of Fr. Andre. May be I will go earlier next time.

2 comments: