February 15, 2009

Tour de Grand Baie + Happy Valentines!!!

Happy Valentines!!! Well that goes for me this time since Eriko is not around. It is going to be our first Valentines that we are not spending the time together. So instead of being trapped in the house I thought of stretching my legs and go to the Northern part of the island. My target town was Grand Baie. It is known to be one the most popular areas for tourist. 



Apparently the Chinese president is visiting Mauritius next week and I see alot of Chinese flags decorated in Town. As you can see from the picture above. The weather is perfect and it was deadly HOT!










Above are pictures from the Central Market at Port Louis. Believe it or not, this was the first time I see fresh fish. Most of the super markets here only sells frozen fishes that are mostly vacuum packed. I was really happy to see this since I was dying for fish!



I finally got my self to Grand Baie after an hour bus ride from Port Louis and the first thing that caught my attention was the emerald blue sea! 







This was taken out of fun. I guess the little ants are having a special dinner tonight!!



Perfect weather, Perfect sun, Perfect color, Perfect clouds.... Perfect Beach.



Some view from the bus ride on the way home.



That is Flic en Flac beach looking from above. The sunset is coming!!








My first sunset in Mauritius. 



And after all the self tour and being so exhusted, as I reach home, a bouquet of flower was waiting for me. It was from Eriko who arraigned the deliver. I was really surprise to know that there was such system in Mauritius:b Thank you Eri!!! Miss you Lots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment