February 10, 2009

Mc Donalds in Port Louis


Yes! The most popular junk food in the world! So far I've seen only one branch of Mc Donalds in the island which is located at the capital city Port Louis and from the rumor, there is only ONE store in the entire island!!! I can't still imagine how there are more Pizza Huts and KFCs in town than Mc Donalds. I rather have more of this then the other. 

Every thing looks the same, interior, the uniform, the adds, and the menus. Though there is one thing that caught my eye that wasn't familiar to me at all. The BIG Chicken Mac!!! I was craving for beef that time so I had a Quarter Pounder than the Chicken. Taste is almost the same but the fries is a little different from what I know. 

Funny how we all the know that junk foods are not healthy for us but still we buy and eat them like there is no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment